Monday, December 15, 2008

T - 2 Days and Counting...

I officially find out where I will be spending the next three years of my life on Wednesday, December 17. It is just so exciting to finally find out my fate. I'm not really nervous, it's more just excitement. I mean, I could be on the West Coast, East Coast, Hawaii, or down in Texas. Of course I have my preferences, but I know we'll make due wherever we end up, and it will be such a fun day. On a side note, as an update about the Radioshack drama, I filed the complaint with the Better Business Bureau a week ago and a rep from Radioshack personally called and left a voicemail today and up'ed the offer to $20 off the original $129.99 price tag. They had previously only been willing to offer $10 off. So, while it's still not nearly good enough to satisfy me (the BF sale price was $49.99), it's a step in the right direction, and maybe it's a sign that they are willing to negotiate a more reasonable and realistic deal on the phone. If not, oh well, I haven't lost anything by trying, and it will only look bad for them, not me. Let's all hope this impacts their customer service policy in the future, so other people don't get taken for a ride like this, or maybe they don't learn from their mistakes and they go under, time will tell.

No comments: